Paper and Special Session Submission
Prospective authors are invited to submit contributions to the ACD2015. Two types of papers are welcomed
- regular papers - reporting novel contribution to the field of ACD interest,
- work in progress papers - presenting recent ideas, open problems, and on-going work.
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed (at least two independent reviewers) and all the accepted and presented papers will be published in the IOP Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS).
All submitted papers (initial submission and final) are strictly limited to 12 pages (IOP single-column format). The format is available for both LaTeX and MS Word at the IOP JPCS website: http://conferenceseries.iop.org/content/authors.
The copyright is retained by the authors. However, by submitting a paper, all authors are assumed to accept the terms of the IOP Proceedings Publication License published at the website: http://conferenceseries.iop.org/.../IOP Proceedings Licence.
The submission site opens on May 1, 2015 and closes on September 14, 2015. To submit a paper an EasyChair system account is needed. Papers in the PDF format are submitted through the EasyChair conference management system via the submission site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=acd2015
Special Session Proposal Submission
Special session proposals are welcomed. Each proposal should include following information:
- Title of the proposed session,
- Names and affiliation of organizer(s) including short bio,
- Session abstract highlighting its relevance to the ACD2015,
- List of 5 invited papers including title, authors, and short abstract for each paper.
The proposal should be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the IPC Co-Chairs.
Click to open ACD 2015 leaflet in a new tab.